Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Sunday with Jade Rose

In case you didn't know, I will be heading out over the next year to various countries fighting modern day slavery: sex trafficking. Jade Rose Designs will still be active during this time. With that said, money is very tight and must be saved in any way possible! I was getting tired of my necklaces getting tangled in a huge clump on my desk or hanging from a nail in my wall (classy) and quickly realized my need for a necklace hanger. I shopped around only to find adorable holders whose prices could not be justified.

As I rummaged through the house looking for usable junk, I found a lot of old picture frames in our garage sale box and picked the prettiest one. I also grabbed some old wrapping paper (which I've been saving to use for this kind of project-it's too pretty to wrap a present), and some left over spray paint from another project. The polaroids below document my crafting activity from this morning.

Total cost: $0
Time: 15 minutes


and now to untangle the rest of my necklaces....

No comments:

Post a Comment