Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jade Rose Designs at MODO Boutique

I get so many requests for small versions of my cocktail hats and fascinators, a lot of you wish you had an occasion to wear my bigger pieces, or you just need something smaller. Well, you are in luck!! I have been making smaller versions of my feather and fabric friends and now have a local shop where you can find them!!

Portland and local lovers of Jade Rose Designs can now find her "petite" collection of headbands and hair clips at MODO Boutique in SE Portland!
MODO boutique offers an eclectic collection of designer resale items like Prada and Chanel, both vintage and modern! So if you live in the local area be sure to check them out!

This collection is perfect for every day wear and the budget friendly, eco-conscience fashionista! You will not find a single work of art for over $30.00! I just dropped off a large order so be sure to check out our debut!!

MODO Boutique
1931 Southeast Morrison Street
Portland, OR 97214
(503) 232-3056

feather clip jade rose designs


This feather hair clip can be purchased HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment